The countdown to North Texas Giving Day

The countdown to North Texas Giving Day continues!

You can help provide accessible, affordable, achievable, and accredited theological education to God-called men and women around the world.

Meet DD Coleman:

DD just joined Carroll’s PhD program this year. He is a long-haul truck driver, and given his schedule, it is impossible for him to relocate and attend classes at a brick-and-mortar institution. “I feel God chose Carroll for me. I pursued Carroll’s acceptance, and God’s faithful grace touched the committee’s heart and welcomed me here. My experience has been beyond wonderful. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!” said Coleman.

“If you are wondering if Carroll is a good place to invest, I would say your investment is going to an educational, spiritual, kingdom-centric family who is working within the context of God’s direction to educate and prepare women and men for service in His kingdom.” – DD Coleman.

You can help provide access to seminary education for students like DD Coleman right where they live, work, and serve. No moving trucks. No cross-country journeys. No visa applications. Those called by Christ can earn their degrees where they live, work, and serve for a fraction of the cost and in less time than in a traditional brick-and-mortar institution.

During the entire month of September, prior to NTX Giving Day, you can make your gift early through Early Giving. The platform makes it simple and easy to give. Between now and September 20, you can make your gift online.

Published: Sep 18, 2023

663614cfa52bd
0
0