Tips from the Bursar
- Make sure your account balance is clear (otherwise you will not have access to the registration module)
- Register for class(es) at the beginning of the registration period (this gives you plenty of time to read the syllabus, order your text books, and have ample opportunity to drop a class without penalty).
- If you don’t register early on, make sure you do so before registration closes (otherwise, you will be charged a “late registration fee” for each class and/or seminar)
- Clear your bill on or before the payment deadline to avoid the late payment fee.
- Note that “registration deadline,” “payment deadline,” and “course drop deadline” are not the same.
- Read the Policies in the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook