Partner with the Carroll Teaching Network

“Discipleship means building upon the foundation which Christ has already laid.” These words, spoken by Dr. Sharon Gresham, describe the incalculable value of The Carroll Teaching Network.

According to research conducted by Lifeway, “57% of Protestant churchgoers say they find it challenging to make sense of the Bible when they read it on their own.”

This juxtaposition of discipleship value and lack of understanding creates a great need in the church—one that can be met through resources that B.H. Carroll provides.

Leaning into the second part of the great commission, Dr. Greg Tomlin describes the goal of the Carroll Teaching Network as “Creating an environment where the theological disciplines of the church are well known by the people of the church.”

Many churches still offer a midweek gathering. Consider using this time to provide your church body with access to the wisdom and experiences of B.H. Carroll scholars like Drs Gresham and Worley.

Marshall Parker writes of his experience with The Carroll Teaching Network, “The Teaching Network allows me access to gifted professors who pour into me as if I’m the only one in the room. I’m thankful to B.H. Carroll for the opportunity to grow in my understanding of God’s word and the theological truths found within.”

To learn how to access this training for your congregation, go HERE.

638fb7f0d474f
0
0